Monday, November 21, 2011

Acne???? i went to mt derm... and she dave me duac cream dident give me oral mendic becouse my acne is not bad

u think that acne does away when u get older im 20 will be 21 years old i september and olso im going to europe this summer to the beach does sald and sun help clean your skin up????? im a guyAcne???? i went to mt derm... and she dave me duac cream dident give me oral mendic becouse my acne is not bad
Acne does not clear up as you age. You need change your eating habits. Too much iodine (salt in foods) will cause flare ups. Hard candy is enuff to trigger acne. Milk might be a culprit for some.


Pointer: To clear up skin faster when you experience acne, eat apples they are good for the facial skin and drink water for a day or two. It helps diminish them.Acne???? i went to mt derm... and she dave me duac cream dident give me oral mendic becouse my acne is not bad
If you can, I would heartily recommend you to try ClearPores anti-acne system. It will help you to get rid of acne before you develop scars.


you can find it here:http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





Usually acne problem lessens at 21-23 but it isn't necessary. You can do much by eatting healthier food, drinking more water and getting enouch sleep. Also having a healthy daily workout routine helps your body fight acne...





It's good to do something for your body, you will never regret it :)
Acne is due to hormonal changes, bad diet and unhealthy skin care habits. Sometimes, dandruff in the hair can also cause acne. Include green leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet. Drink a lot of water regularly to flush out toxins. Avoid deep fried snacks. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html...
Hi,





Acne affects everybody regardless of your age, your sexual. u





If your acne condition is not bad then you may use homemade remedies :





http://www.acnepilot.com/acne-medication鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment