Monday, November 21, 2011

Did your acne get better or worse during pregnancy?

Which trimester was the best/worst and what did you use to treat it?Did your acne get better or worse during pregnancy?
Before I got pregnant I was having a lot of break outs, but now my skin is pretty clear.Did your acne get better or worse during pregnancy?
Ive never had spots before but since pregnancy my chest is covered in them,im in my second trimester and just hope it clears up soon?
better with the first the whole pregnancy worse with the 2nd the whole pregnancy
Now that i am pregnant i can't use any products on my face like lotions or acne products because i break out really bad or my skin gets blotchy. I noticed during the second trimester and now i'm beginning my third.
Mine's been different for both my pregnancies. With the first my skin was flawless throughout... but with this one my normally smooth skin became a disaster zone (probably since about 8 weeks or so). I'm 16 weeks now and it's still covered in little bumps.... but I'm hoping it gets better as time passes. I've been using Proactiv for about 5 years (which I LOVE), and I'm not good about doing it twice a day like I should. If I really dedicated to trying to work on my skin I'd probably have better results...
my acne, which i've tried everything for, has completely gone away during 1st trimester
The end of my first trimester/beginning of second was when acne was worse for me..i used noxema but it didn't really help much. It will get better though, i'm hardly getting any acne now in third trimester.
Mine got bad around the beginning of the second trimester and started to clear during the third.
I wish you well in whatever choice that you make. My son had acne and I do know the distress that it can bring. Not to be taken lightly.





I also agree that you should see a dermatologist. I suggest that as welll as clearpores, you do have a look at the exposed acne product.





Also ensure that you check your diet to ensure that you are eating plenty of vegetables and fruit and also a simple tip to implement is to drink plenty of water each day.





Good luck with your decision
I used to have really good skin. Now its worse than it was even when i was a teenager :(
Mine got better actually...
Worse I never had it until the second tri. and I can't get rid of it people can't really tell though
I never really had a problem with acne...I was fortunate I guess. With my baby I've gotten it on my back! I don't even understand. Started right away. I randomly will get one on my chest but its crazy on my back...yuck! Having a girl and they say girls steal your beauty so if thats the worst to come...well I guess I won't complain :-)
It depends.


Some women don't have skin problems when they are pregnant,


but others get it worse since your hormones are


so whacked out that it comes out in your skin.


It's normal.
  • eyeshadow color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment