Monday, November 21, 2011

Horrible acne! Need help bad!?

Idk what to use. I've tried clearsal neutrogenia n others! I dont really wanna go to a dermatologist but I guess I could. Could you tell me how much n what they would fo? Could you tell me something that works with your acne. (pimples on forehead and around nose)Horrible acne! Need help bad!?
Sorry about your acne, I've had it bad in the past too. What works for me isn't really expensive. When you just have an occasional pimple here or there, put toothpaste on it overnight. You'd be surprised how much that works. To get rid of breakouts, I suggest washing your face morning and night with Galderma face wash. Make sure to use moisturizing lotion after you wash your face. Other remedies that work for me are yogurt and oatmeal. If none of that works, your dermatologist could prescribe you something that should get rid of it in a month or so. Check the link below, it'll help you. Hope this helped! :)Horrible acne! Need help bad!?
The best solution would be to go to a dermatologist but I've heard they were very pricey. I guess you should look in the yellowpapers and online for a dermatologist near you that has good reviews and such.





I've had acne problems since I was 12. I started using Clearasil Ultra Pads because the regular one doesn't work. It helps me with breakouts a lot. And I started using Clinique 3 steps face cleansing stuffs.. It's basically, a soap-like thing, a toner, and moisturizer that you use twice a day and it has helped me dramatically. I only get pimples once every few months or so because of the weather and such. Also, washing you face daily helps and eating lots of fruits and drinking lots of water..(LOTS OF WATER) helps also. =]
You dont have to see a dermatologist. All you need is to see your regular doctor. They can perscribe you with medication to solve the problem. My family doctor gave me topical erythromycin and retin-a and my skin has gone from horrible to almost perfect.
I don't know if you have tried pro active, but if you do, give it a little time, and it should work. I know it worked for me :)
Pro active??





http://www.proactiv.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment