Monday, November 21, 2011

When ur skin ';purges';((breaks out form bring bad stuff to the surfice)) when u start a new acne product...HELP

how long till it stars to clear up?!?When ur skin ';purges';((breaks out form bring bad stuff to the surfice)) when u start a new acne product...HELP
It shouldn't take more than 2 weeks to bring everything to the surface. If it does you should try a different product.


I used Proactiv for almost 2 months and it made my skin worse. You should go to acne.org to read other peoples reviews on products. Thats where I learned about the asprin mask and its phenominal.When ur skin ';purges';((breaks out form bring bad stuff to the surfice)) when u start a new acne product...HELP
I switched to pro-activ and that stuff works within a day or two, at least it did on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment