Monday, November 21, 2011

Will Proactiv work on my face? I do not have acne, just pimples, and they're not too bad.?

Will Proactiv mess up or irritate my skin if I just use it for pimples?Will Proactiv work on my face? I do not have acne, just pimples, and they're not too bad.?
it should help balance out the pH levels in your skin and you may see improvements in the condition of your skin adding in less pimplesWill Proactiv work on my face? I do not have acne, just pimples, and they're not too bad.?
Pimples is just another name for acne.
ni i dont think so i LOVE proactive
Most of the time pimples or acne comes from dirt %26amp; debris becoming trapped underneath the skin surface. This happens when dead skin cells literally grow over the dirt under there. It comes from improper cleansing, not exfoliating, yata yata... The secret to healthy skin is you have to cleanse, but the cleanser only removes 20 to 25 percent of the dirt %26amp; debris, the toner removes the other 75-80%... Then it is SO important to exfoliate with a mechanical scrub, %26amp; or a natural fruit enzyme chemical peel... You should then hydrate, but a good moisturizer is also important as it becomes the barrier to protect your skin from all of the free radicals... It also balances your skin out filling in the pores to help prevent make-up from getting into the pores, thus causing some of the problems... I know of a skin care line that I personally have been using for going on 4 years, %26amp; my skin has never looked better... It carries everything you need, %26amp; the price is very competitve with other brands, but what sets this product apart as it not only does all that I say it will, it heals your skin as it cleanses, tones, hydrates %26amp; moisturizes, as it features nature's own Aloe Vera %26amp; we all know the healing power of this wonderful plant....


Good Luck!!





Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.


%26lt;;%26gt;
no. inless you use too much.and yeah it will work for just pimples.
Pimples are acne.
I thought pimples and acne were the same thing.
If it isn't too bad don't risk it. I had very mild acne, so mild it was barely considered acne. I'd just get flare-ups around that wonderful time of month. My mom bought me proactive and my face became severely inflamed within days. Ever since then my acne has been worse and more sensitive to basically everything.





If you're really worried, talk to your doctor. He/She will either recommend over the counter stuff to try or he/she will write you a prescription (note: with either it may take a few tries to find what's best for you). Also think back to the last time you were on any antibiotics. Did your face clear up while you were on them? It may sound odd, but I have bad sinuses and always have sinus infections. Well I got put on Augmentin, and my face cleared up while I was on it (didn't fix my sinuses... how odd is that?). So I mentioned this to my doctor and he put me on Duac, which is an acne gel that contains an antibiotic. It's worked better than anything else I've tried. (Note: I'm also currently using SalAc Wash, it's an over the counter product but it's kept in the pharmacy and it's around $15.00. I also use a moisturizer called Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer, which is also around $15.)





Speaking of Aveeno, there is a facial bar of theirs that I used for a few years that worked well . It's called Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar. I believe it was $3 at Walmart.





My doctor also claims that diet has no effect on complexion. I don't believe him. My skin is much healthier and I get less pimples when I don't drink sodas, and don't eat fried foods. So think about if you notice your skin gets worse when you eat/drink certain things.
Proactive works well for a lot of people. But what work better is the following: Dont smoke. Wash your face with water. Don't use soap on your face, it clogs pores and get a little sun and keep a good pure moisturiser on hand if your skin is dry. Good luck!
I tried it for my minor blemishes. It dried out my face so bad that it actually made my acne worse! My little pimples turned into great BIG ones. Also, ';Dr. Murad'; acne treatments are terrible!





Before going to Poractiv, go to the Doctor. A dermatologist can prescribe Benezoid. A very strong but very reliable acne cream. You use a small amount and your pimples will go away. Use too much and your face will dry out! That is why you need a Doctor.








A hint: DO NOT POP YOUR ZITS! It only makes more. No, really it does.





See your doctor First!
no unless you use too much or too often.
I use Proactiv and it works really good for me....It leaves it clean and smooth...especially if you use the facial mask it comes with...works great...
you do have acne. Pimples is acne. People get acne in different ways. And proactiv doesnt work for everyone. Personally i think it is a waist of money if your face is not an extreme case of acne. But if you want go ahead and try it.
Well, here are the pros and cons of Proactiv. It does help get rid of your blemishes pretty quickly, but it does absolutely nothing for redness left by them when they go. Also it will dry out your skin, and it's pretty expensive. But the number one reason I would not recommend Proactiv is that it works great when you're using it (aside from the dry dry dry skin) but as soon as you stop the little buggers come right back!
Yes there is proactive but it's expensive there is a product that you can get from walmart and it's $10 it's calledAcneFree and the product is called Terminator it's a powerful combination of Benzoyl Peroxide and complex blemish and blackhead fighting ingredients that work deep into pores to terminate bacteria for good! The results is pimple terminated overnight!!!!!!!!!
there is no help for you
It's a pretty gentle product. It worked for me.
It should work as long for the time period your using it.
I tried Proactiv and it worked for me, but then I discovered Oxy face wash (Wal-Mart) and it is way cheaper and actually worked better.
I was convinced by Proactiv Infomercial to use their product BUT it didn't work for me! From those 60 days that I have been using the product, there was no dramatic change in my face. Just dissapointments and frustrations. If it's not too bad go find cheaper ones like Loreal Purezone which is three times cheaper and It worked better than Proactiv.





And by the way Acne and Pimples are different. They kind of related but usually experts say ';Acne and Pimples'; not ';Acne or Pimples';.
i thought pimples are acne
dont waste your money on proactive. All it does is dry out your skin. Try using Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser/Mask. Its only $12. Not as exy as proactive. Also, there are some really good home remedies you ca use to clear and prevent acne. Try putting lemon juice on pimples. They should clear up in 3-4 days. Also oranges, garlic, papya, and tomato juices should speed up healing process.
Yes you could use it if you want.
Proactiv is crap. Those infomercials are really all fake. I tried it already.. it made my pimples into acne! I mean i only had like 2 or 3 on my forehead.. and then when i started using it, everywhere broke out within days! I cannot believe it.. i was about to literally sue that company for false advertisement. But my uncle said they got this one licensed contract about ';individual results may vary'; deal. Anyways to make this shorter than it really is long, DONT GET IT. So yeah SPREAD THE WORD SO OTHERS WON'T BE FOOLED!
The only thing that'll work on your mug is a sand blaster
I get pimples once in a while. dont spend that much money on acne stuff sold on tv. go to the super store and get neutregena face cleanser or scrub, I like both.it works well for me.
no. i have used proactiv for so long, and i just have pimples but rarely anymore. its a miracle!!
i had pretty bad acne and i had tried everything... creams, face washes, pills, birth control... one day 6 months ago i just got fed up and decided to order some proactiv. i had heard some success stories from people i knew, plus those infomercials on tv really hook you. it has been the best thing i have done for my skin.





i find that a combination of proactiv and zapzyt (benzoyl peroxide cream 10%) works best for me. the proactiv took forever to start working (2 months). it didn't clear everything. so i added in using the zapzyt after the toner and before the lotion, and my skin has improved SO much. i still get pimples every now and then, but not nearly as much or as severe as i used to. i actually don't really mind the pimples i do get now, realizing that they are nothing compared to what i had.





looking back at pictures from 6 months ago, i can't believe how bad my skin was and how much it has improved! proactiv works the best for me. even though it's so expensive, i don't mind the price, because it's the only thing that HELPS. it won't work for everyone, and you may find that your skin gets worse before it gets better, but it's definitely worth a shot.





there may be a slight chance that your skin may become dry, but only because you say your acne isn't that bad.





PROACTIV is totally worth it (from my experience.)





good luck!
Yes, I have used Proactiv before and I loved it. After about 1 or 2 weeks of using the product I saw an improvement in my skin and my pimples. If you use the product regularly your skin will stay clearer for longer. No, I don't think it would mess up, or irritate your skin unless you used it too often. It didn't irritate my skin when I used it. It's an easy three step system, so it doesn't take much time to apply. I hope you try Proactiv, because it really helped clear my skin and I think it can help you too. I hope this is helpful to you.
  • eyeshadow color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment