Monday, November 21, 2011

My acne is really bad. How can I help?

I'm so unhappy. My acne keeps getting worse. I went to the dermatologist and he prescribed me a bunch of stuff on Monday. Now it's Friday night and my acne has only gotten worse! It's all around my cheeks, mouth nose, and some on my forehead. My acne isn't elevated off my skin really any (if you felt across my face you'd hardly feel any bumps) but they are average size in diameter and very red. It's really gross and I don't know how I'm going to go back to school on Monday. I'd rather kill myself then go back to school. Please help, all I really need is to reduce redness. Everything I've tried isn't working. And I'm doing what the dermatologist told me to do, but I don't see a difference. All I want is it to be less red :(My acne is really bad. How can I help?
i think i have the same problem as you :O :(My acne is really bad. How can I help?
Time is the only thing that can reduce the redness. My doc used to tell me that I could use the meds every OTHER day if I was experiencing any redness.





Call the doc back up and tell him your situation.
JUST WAIT...BE PATIENT
I learned years ago that peanut butter made me have acne something awful. Even into my thirties. Same for my kids and a nephew. No peanut butter. No acne. It may not be the same thing for you but you should keep a food diary. See if you can find a link to your acne and what your eating. It can take a couple of days after eating something before you break out. Try eliminating dairy and sugar. These can be problematic for some people. Ask your dr. if you can take flax oil. It's good for the skin. And zinc. Aids in healing and may help to prevent scarring. Good luck.
you've only been on the medicines for like a week. they will take several months to work. just use them consistently every day.
lol i'd laugh at u if i saw u in school
A lot of acne can result if your diet consists of a lot of junk food. change your diet, see if that helps.
well, at first, just wash your face with soap and water and let it dry. don't use towel, just let it dry. oh! use warm water. then, avoid touching your face especially when your hands are dirty. avoid pollutions such as smokes coming from vehicles, dusts, etc. don't go back to your old dermatologist. look for another. he might give you a soap that dries pimples, an acne-clear lotion and an oil-free cream(these products helped me a lot).
What the skin needs is a treatment that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.

No comments:

Post a Comment