Monday, November 21, 2011

Acne medicines gone bad!!?

i get a presciption acne medication called tretinoin cream and it leaves my skin all red and its pealing idk what to do i want to stop using this cream because my skin is becoming very irritated to it so right now im just using a regular lotion to make the reddness go away, please help me idk what to do should i keep using this medication?Acne medicines gone bad!!?
I would stop using the tretinoin cream and tell your doctor. It's apparently reacting with your skin and you may just need another type of cream. I went to the dermatologist and they put me on differin, tazorac, and duac. Hope this helps. Good luck!!Acne medicines gone bad!!?
Tretinoin is Retin A %26amp; that is known to cause the symptoms you describe. You have a few options: to use it FAR less than you are or to try another formulation. I would talk to your dermatologist; but for now stop using it %26amp; let your skin calm down.
dont keep using it!! go back to your doctor or who ever told you to use it and tell them what has happened, they will give you something else to use.
i think your maybe allergic to it

No comments:

Post a Comment