Monday, November 21, 2011

MY ACNE GOT REALLY!!!BAD!!! WHAT CAN I USE??!!?

ok this is the problem: ive got really bad acne. my face started gettin bad 9th grade n i was prescribed products tha doc gave me, the 1st time i used tha product it worked and then like once i was done with it which was like 9 months my face was so much clearer BUT!! lol it came bak n its OUT OF CONTROL, i went bak to tha doc n he gave me 2 things (which will make my face worse before its better) i've never seen my face soo bad like this, all my friends said it looks kinda bad n swollen n my mom said my face looks FAT....n its cuz all this acne bunched in one spot all over my cheeks. its been at least a month since ive been using this stuff n my face is jus swollen of acne..pple tell me im so pretty etc. but damn mayn i got PIMPLES all over my face..





i got bak to school on the 25th..i jus wanna at least go bak wit my face a lil descent..cuz right now its red, peeling, and everywhere...n im talkin bout BIG ONES not lil tiny ones





proactive dont work, clearisil dont, clean n clear dont....so idk wut to use i jus want to know wut can i use that might help this go down n look A LITTLE BETTER THAN NOW before i start school??!! one my freinds told me neutrogena but idk which one or will it work? any one wit same experience or know wut i can do???!!!!!!!!


MY ACNE GOT REALLY!!!BAD!!! WHAT CAN I USE??!!?
Often fewer products are better. People often make their acne worse by using too many products. There is no quick fix for acne. Your doctor may recommend some prescription medication. Keep your face very clean. Drink plenty of water. Eat a nutritious diet and get enough sleep. Try to reduce the stress in your life. Probably the most useful and effective things you can do are to apply hot compresses to pustules and cysts and never to pick or squeeze pimples. Playing with or popping pimples, no matter how careful and clean you are, nearly always makes bumps stay redder and bumpier longer. Here are a few informative links with additional home treatment ideas.





http://www.medicinenet.com/acne/article.鈥?/a>


http://www.acne.com/cause_effects/causes鈥?/a>


http://www.acnerecovery.com/acne-informa鈥?/a>


MY ACNE GOT REALLY!!!BAD!!! WHAT CAN I USE??!!?
The best you can do is wash your face 4 times a day with a mild soap this one is so good i have been telling everyone about it. they sell at Walmart in the hispanic section its called Grisi Soap 3 Manzanillas / Chamomile - Brings a fresh and soft sensation to the skin. and is for very sensitive skin. its only 99cents.
it really depends on the type of skin that you have. i've read a lot about acne since from time to time, i get some really bad ones. but what works for me is putting ice on the problem areas to reduce swelling and then using makeup to cover up the redness.





-- good luck to you. (:
Acne Free works for me, Proactiv didnt. It made it worse, but Acne Free made it better. Well the only thing that made it worse is the lotion, the last step. And so all i use now is the cleanser and toner and this gel that my doctor prescribed me.
The acne wonderdrug is ';acutane';





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoi鈥?/a>





It must be prescribed by a Dermatologist
GO TO ACNE.ORG AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!





IT CLEARED MY HORRIBLE, MODERATE-TO SEVERE ACNE
Go try the first acne medicine your doctor gave you in 9th grade ! I understand you though, my acne's not that bad but sometimes it gets bad to a point where I don't want to leave my house. You need to figure out what causes your acne ! I found out that eating junk food and sleeping late makes me break out like crazy ! Almost like what you explained but better. Just watch what you eat make sure it's not greasy and get some sleep along with your medications ! Good luck ! Don't ever pop them because you will regret later on. It's better to have those nasty little things and be scar free later. Because with the acne you're describing, those could leave bad scars when messed with.





If you're desperate there are some home remedies that sometimes work or just depends on your skin. Either put classic toothpaste(regular plain ones) and put some on your skin. Or put some vinegar on a paper towel and leave it on your skin for a couple minutes.





You said that your acne cream gets worse before it gets better, I think it's best if you keep using it. I have acne cream like that and it seems to work fine.
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.

No comments:

Post a Comment