Monday, November 21, 2011

Anyone out there have worse acne while pregnant?

I have hereditary acne, have been fighting it since I was 13. I finally found a cream that works well, and it's been decent. The last week to 2 wks, I've been breaking out in places I've NEVER broken out b/f! I mean, like close around my eye, and just wierd places. In 10 yrs of having acne probs, I've never seen this.


I'm hoping I'm pregnant, but I'm still waiting to see if I get my period. I've never heard of it, but has anyone else broken out more when pregnant? Does it make sense that could happen, w/ the shift in hormones?Anyone out there have worse acne while pregnant?
I have never had an ';acne'; problem per say, but i have gotten breakouts on my shoulders and back which isnt common for me. I get the occasional zit on my chin or forehead but now i feel embarrased to have my shoulders shown. I actually use my face cleaner on my shoulders which helps a little. Maybe try that. I hope your pregnant! I would be so happy for you!Anyone out there have worse acne while pregnant?
OMG!! I never get zits, I am 13 weeks preg and my face is soo broke out. My sister's did too! I think it is very common to get more break outs while you are Pregnant.
i don't have acne but i have breakouts every once in a while. It goes away in a week or so.
Well yes I have been breaking out more than ever but everyine is different
When I was pregnant I had horrible acne.
GAWD yes. I never was very pimply. But when I was pregnant with #2 (now with #1, though) I looked like a teenager--and I was 37-38! It got even worse during breastfeeding. I stopped BF-ing 3 months ago and my skin still isn't back to normal.





It was all worth it, though!





GL-


DN
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment