Monday, November 21, 2011

I have acne on my arms and back its not bad but i can feel the little bumps any suggestions on getting rid of?

any suggestions on getting rid of this, I dont have a lot of moneyI have acne on my arms and back its not bad but i can feel the little bumps any suggestions on getting rid of?
You can buy shower gel that acts as a cleanser for acne on your body. If you're still at the age of puberty you'll have to accept that you'll probably have to grow out of it. If you're an adult you may want to see a dermatologist if the shower gel doesn't help.





Keep an eye on your diet and hygein. Oily foods can cause acne. Sweat can as well. I get zits on my shoulders sometimes where my bra straps tend to irritate. If you do a work out and wipe the sweat off with a towel you're probably pushing sweat and dirt back into your pores and clogging them. This can sometimes cause more serious problems. The best way to clean your skin after sweating is with water and whatever soap.I have acne on my arms and back its not bad but i can feel the little bumps any suggestions on getting rid of?
Use the inside of an Aloe Vera leave...It will help clear up your skin.....just take out the juicy, gooey gel and lay it on your skin....If you sleep on your stomach, the best bet would be to use it as you sleep....Although, be careful with your sheets, it will stain them...The best bet would be to wrap your self with a bandage...Good Luck!
You really should go to see a dermatologist. Insurance should cover this for the most part. That way you could get something to clear up those bumps. I've been on some pills that clears acne and with insurance a months supply costs $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment