Monday, November 21, 2011

Would you go out with a person who had acne that really wasn't bad? Be honest.?

I want to know because I have acne, IT'S NOT BAD! And I have had only one boyfriend for a short period of time. I like flying solo, but I'd like company as well. So would you go out with someone who had acne that wasn't that bad?Would you go out with a person who had acne that really wasn't bad? Be honest.?
hi... first of all i don't like to make discrimination among people b'coz of their physical looks or anything. i try to behave fairly as much as possible by me coz i'm a human being not god.


%26amp; when it comes to dating then i will think twice (not abt her physical appearance or any acne)instead abt... whether she is the gal with whom i wanna spend my time? coz i don't believe in passing time %26amp; i don't even have any time to pass.


I would say yes if i loved her or if i wanted to go out with her.


Acnes %26amp; Physical appearance, as i have already mentioned, will never distract my decision.


at the end... wish u the very best of luck... :)Would you go out with a person who had acne that really wasn't bad? Be honest.?
I used to date the hottest guy at my high school, and even he had acne off and on. So did most everyone! Don't think about it so much, because trust me, everyone else is worrying about how THEY look. Have you tried getting on the pill? It's great for controlling your hormones, so less outbreaks!
I believe that each of us sees our own acne as much worse than others see it. I mean, when I look at someone and they have a zit, it's not a really big deal to me, even though my own zits bother me. So I figure that all of us are just walking around worrying about our zits so much when people aren't really noticing them.





Plus, a person's physical appearance shouldn't be the only factor that makes us decide whether or not to date them. Actually, I think it should be pretty low on the list.





So, to answer the question, sure I would.
yeah, i would. if you have a problem with your acne, and feel self concious, that might affect your personality. try to be more comfortable with yourself and then that will reflect upon your personality and hopefully you wont have a problem picking up guys.
Yeah,sure. It doesn't matter as long as you don't worry to much about it till your boyfriend thinks you're crazy
Yes i would cause i have acne and its not that bad
Heck yes. My girlfriend has a acne and it's just not a big deal. Don't worry about it. The more confident you are about the way you look the more you will attract dudes.
Maybe... i think not! be honest right.














Im kidding yes i would it is just something as normal as air.
yes ause i use to have acne when i was a teenager and i wouldnt like it if some one didnt like me cause i did but mine wasnt that bad.
if you dont like it, IF, try proactiv, unless it doesn't work,





and yes i would
Beauty comes from within a self confident human being, m/f it doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment