Monday, July 26, 2010

Acne Problem.... BAD one!?

Please only answer or help if you have or had acne ALL the time and not just one little pimple like once a month ... i have tried soooooooo many products, from the store, and from dermatologists and nothing seems to like, it helps for like the first week then it just goes back to its nasty pimple sefl.... ive had acne now EVERYDAY for about a year, all over my cheeks mostly and a few on my chin and forehead.... The part that sucks is that I stay TRUE to the product, I use it EXACTLY like im supposed to.... so MAYBE there's something i havent tries that you have..... so what are you using what have you used that works, and not just works for the first few weeks, i need something that is going to work ALLLLLLL the time, so please help thanks....Acne Problem.... BAD one!?
I know it sounds disgusting, but my face has cleared up considerably by using a product called SinuRinse. It's a saltwater rinse for your nose that cleans out all the mucus and Nasty stuff in your Nasal Passages. I saw an immediate improvement when I started using it.





You can by it with a Squeeze bottle or something they call the NetiPot. I prefer the squeeze bottle, as it tends to work better.





You can by it at Walmart, Kaiser Pharmacy, and any store that sells pharmaceutical stuff.Acne Problem.... BAD one!?
I just scrub my face when I'm taking a shower.
Try clean and clear advantage --it works great for me. Drink plenty of water, and don't eat fat food.





Good luck :)
i just started using lemon juice with olive oil......you put the juice of a small lemon on a cup or plate and add a teaspoon of olive oil....you wont be able to mix it completely becuase acid and oil dont mix....then grab a cotton ball and sumerge it in the liquid then tap it in your face.....leave it on for 15 min and then wash your face with regular soap....


i've noticed a really big difference and it doesnt smell or anything, it really does work......good luck....oh yeah, make sure your face is completely clean before you apply the solution......
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment