Saturday, July 24, 2010

Acne solutions? Please help!My breakouts are bad and I need something that will work fast!?

here are some things that really helped me...


mix baking soda and witch hazel/or water together until it comes to a good constancy, and then spread on your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. these two things are very inexpenisve and it's very easy to do since there is only two ingerdients. toothpaste is good also (for some people). put only a little bit before you good to sleep. some people use this as a mask but don't do it! it can change your skin tone and make your face discolored. aloe vera helps scars lighten and less noticable. use the gel or the real thing. try to buy a cleanser that works for you, and when you wash your face, open your pores with hot water (not to hot, or it will dry out your skin) and massage it gently into your skin. the use cold water at the end to close you pores. the smaller your pores are, the less likely you're prone to pimples. an egg yoke is good also. i used this when i had pimples. just take the egg yoke (the yellow part) and leave it on your face for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with warm water and then splash your face with cold water. keep your hair out of your face because the oils in your hair could go into your pores. change you sheets because they're are trapped with dirt, oils, etc. zinc (type of vitamin) is the one of the best things you can use to get rid of pimples. you can buy these almost about any large store (such as walmart or shaws.) have one tablet per day and try to cut down the junk food and replace it with vegetables and fruits. clearasil, neutrogena, and proactive are good choices to start. don't use body soaps because they dry out your skin. don't scrub too hard either, because it can irritate your skin. tea tree oil helps alot, and it can help scars heal faster.Acne solutions? Please help!My breakouts are bad and I need something that will work fast!?
good product are proactive and acne cream that u can buy at the drug store or clearogen, or clearpores cream or neutragena or onthe spot cram here are some links to some of those products. i hope it goes away!!Acne solutions? Please help!My breakouts are bad and I need something that will work fast!?
You should be using something that Ph balances your skin.


Try Dior's cleansers, they have white tea and vitamins as well as cleansing agents that help keep your skin healthy and not strip it.


Also, there is a big difference between astrigent and toner. Use a toner. it again, wont strip your skin and it keeps your skin balanced.


You should be using a moisturizer. Everytime you cleanse you are taking away the good and bad. Your face produces more oil if you dont use a moisturizer. Hence the breakouts.





Every week you should be exfoliating the dull dry skin off of your face.





As a spot treatment, tea tree oil works fabulously or use spot treatment that has Salicylic Acid in it. It will help take the red out and dry up the breakout.
Hey Proactive is always great if your serious about it. But if you cant find it try Neutrogena rapid clear face wash and treatment pads them together work like a charm hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this may sound weird, but yesterday i stuck my face over the humidifier (but far away enough so it didnt burn), and my acne was totally toned down! it was amazing! and then after that i just use a mixture of witch hazel and tea tree oil as my cleanser. i use clean and clear advantage spot treatment when i wash the mixture off.





hope this helps!
Hey





You may hear this alot, but honestly, it works! I dunno if you're form the UK, if so, its free, or USA, cos dont u have to pay for medicines n stuff over there? But anyway, go to you doctor and get tablets. Seriously people always used 2 tell me 2 do that n i used to think tht they wouldnt work but theyve been a LIFE SAVER! You've got noting to lose. there so dependable and you will notice a huge change within just a couple of weeks of taking them. And like i said if you are frm the UK theyre free so u might aswell!!





Anyway good luck





xx
This might sound pretty weird to most doctors, but I am older and started with cystic acne about 15 years ago.. I have always had very sensitive skin and no pimples at all..





I learned that my skin was oiler now and acne the result.. Oil is a symptom for me that my skin is dry.. What happened to me was, no moisture was getting in past the oil.. So I began to wash my face with a tea tree oil product, then at night, I would put a body butter cream for dry skin on my face, then next morning wash it off.. all my acne is gone and a cyst I had for 15 years opened up and went away.. You can get The Body Shop Products online..





Good luck..
Ella Bache - Creme Intex No2 - bit expensive but bloody works wonders!!!
my friend uses proactiv and it works. her face was covered in pimples but now it is really clear.....i suggest proactiv
ive had acne problems for almost a year. heres a list of products that DO NOT work:





Proactiv Solution (yea their commercials lie)


Arbonne


Acne Free


Clinique (it didnt work for me but it helped my sister al lot so maybe its just me)





Right now im using Cetaphil and it is working amazingly! My dermatologist said i have mild to moderate acne and she told me to buy Cetaphil and I used it that night, the next morning, then THAT night, and then the next morning, I woke up and it was gone! I was so happy. I got it at walmart.
Go to the doctors, they give out the best stuff and its free if your under 16!
I've been using this zapzyt acne pack kit, but it does work. but only for a couple of weeks, and my acne is back =/


But I want to try the clean and clear acne kit that is only $20! I've heard good reviews about it, and I'm gonna buy it as soon as my zapzyt stuff runs out.


I don't like proactive that much. I used it for a couple of months and it didn't help.


Have you tried neutrogena? I haven't tried it so I don't know if it works =P


OH and I've tried acne free, it works pretty well! You should definately give it a try





worse comes to worse, you could see a derm.


hope i help!=]

No comments:

Post a Comment