Monday, July 26, 2010

Yaz making my acne so bad!?

ive been taking yaz for 11 days now and ever since i started it has made my acne the worst its ever been. i never get cystic acne and now for the first time ever since on yaz i have bunch of cystic pimples on my chin and all along my jawline. why is this happening. how long will it take for this to clear up?Yaz making my acne so bad!?
its normal to get acne from taking any birth control. your body isnt use to the excess amount of hormones that you are taking. it will go away eventually. your body will be use to it after you take 1 complete month of the pill. i took yaz too and it made me bloat and gave me moodswings for the first month. after your body gets use to the hormones you'll be fine. if not.. proactiv is cheap and works well

No comments:

Post a Comment