Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is my Acne that bad? If so what should I do?

Hey just want to know if im ';ugly'; with my acne? If so how do I get rid of it? I am 15 and currently use Salicylic acid 2.5% wash, witch hazel, and a non irritation lotion... and on new pimples 10% benzoyl creamIs my Acne that bad? If so what should I do?
Try using AHA based products.Maybe your skin's senstive AND oily.Is my Acne that bad? If so what should I do?
Did you intend to include a link to a photo?





Ask your doctor about Metrogel. There is no reason to suffer at all.
Unless you are trying to conceive, you should try the birth control pill yasmin. It has worked wonders for my friend; she went from a face covered in acne to absolutely none at all.
The link doesnt work...


And I think that you should just continue with what your using..try to change a bit of your diet...eat more healthily.

No comments:

Post a Comment