Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why my acne look go away one day but look bad the next ?

I use acne free every day one day good next day just as bad as the first time I start using it


i'm 17 should I have grown at of this stage alreadyWhy my acne look go away one day but look bad the next ?
My suggestion is to go to a dermatologist and he will give you tetracycline..It clears up acne miraculously. My neice's face was all broken out, red with pustules, bumps, terrible and she was so upset that she never dated or went out of the house except for school, until I suggested she go to the dermatologist. He gave her the drug tetracycline and in one months time, her face was totally clear...Try it and see what happens...you should seek professional help first instead of trying these acne mixtures that cost alot and don't really work. Good LuckWhy my acne look go away one day but look bad the next ?
No, some people can go on getting acne throughout their lives. Just because you're getting out of your teenage years, it doesn't mean that you won't get it.





The problem you have is hormones, and it effects everybody. They're constantly changing throughout your life, so you can get acne at really random times.





I suggest you use a cream containing benzoyl peroxide, such as Quinoderm, to help keep your acne at bay. But apart from that, I'm afraid you might just have to live with it, as there's not really a lot that you can actually do.





Good luck!
Your Skin Is Like The Weather: Most Of The Time Unpredictable


You Said Your 17 Your Hormones Are Still Racing At That Age So Yes You Will Still Have Acne


Some People Do Not Grow Out Of Acne Until Their Late 20's


So Don't Worry About It They'll Go Away Soon


Hope It Helped

No comments:

Post a Comment