Saturday, July 24, 2010

I dont have acne, but i use medicated cleansers, is that bad for my skin?

It quite often helps prevent acne, or lessen the amount you get but it's not nessisarily bad for your skin. The worst that can happen is if you use more than one kind you can break out from the different combinations, or if you use just one it simply can dry out your skin. No harm is really done. =]I dont have acne, but i use medicated cleansers, is that bad for my skin?
Coming from someone who went through this. YES!!! Medicated cleanser are for that purpose only to medicate. If you dont have anything to medicate then it will dry your skin and possible cause an outbreak from your pores being so shook up. But, I would not wash with normal soap, that HORRIBLE for your skin. You could use a mild face wash and that should solve your problem because it will keep your face clean and prevent future break outs but it wont dry you out either.I dont have acne, but i use medicated cleansers, is that bad for my skin?
well that is hard to answer because it depends on skins so talk to your doctor, but i say that just wash your face with soap.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment