Monday, July 26, 2010

Will losing weight make acne scars worse?

I have some pretty bad acne scars on my face... i have recnetly started to lose weight and am wondering if i do end up losing a lot, will it make the scars look worse?





please help!Will losing weight make acne scars worse?
I, myself, lost weight and have acne scars. My scars didn't look worse when I lost weight.





There are a lot of available acne scar removal lotions on the net or in stores. You should also exfoliate your skin for at least 2x a week ( you can also buy a microdermabrasion treatment). But if you can afford, consult a dermatologist, he/she might consider chemical peeling.Will losing weight make acne scars worse?
I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://abe5.com/60y


You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment