Saturday, July 24, 2010

What's the worse place for acne on your face?

To me I think it's the nose and moustache area and cheeks maybe but my friends don't realize it.What's the worse place for acne on your face?
the part where your lip mets your nose, in that corner, ouch!!! makes my eyes waterWhat's the worse place for acne on your face?
Do you mean the worst place as in what looks worst, or where it appears the most? I think that it looks the worst on your cheeks and above your lips. If it's on your forehead, it can be covered easily with hair. However, I tend to break out most often on my forehead and chin.
if yhoomean what looks worse then i think that like around the lip and nose area btu it end too have some on one of my cheeks lol and a cuple on mii forehead.
On my nose or in my nose, you know those massive under the skin hurty ones lol it makes my nose look bigger than it already is!
your cheeks. i have it and its horrible and sensitive and hard to get rid of.
tip of the nose. If you never had one there, consider yourself lucky. It hurts so bad and you look like a freakshow.
mine is my chin and my forhead (but i have bangs so the ones on my forhead get covered up)lol
oh your cheeks
in between ur eyebrows its a third eye!! and around the lips. not very attractive i should think

No comments:

Post a Comment