Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have really bad break outs and how do i get rid of acne?

1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>


I have really bad break outs and how do i get rid of acne?
I went to my dermatologist and she gave me a copy of this book that she got from a great website on getting rid of pimples and acne and keeping your skin clear.





Me and my girlfriends did as the book said and we started school definitely with clearer skin.





I highly recommend it. Check it out at www.acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.com. The book comes with a personal consultant that you can ask questions to and get the right answers.





Peace,





Sl

No comments:

Post a Comment