Monday, July 26, 2010

Acne & Me = Bad Mix.?

I'm sixteen years old, and I've tried basically every over-the-counter medication/formula product possible. I've tried Neutrogena, Clean%26amp;Clear, Proactiv, Biore, Clearasil and I still see zits and pimples. Am I not doing it enough? What else do I need to do? Do I need to see a dermatologist?Acne %26amp; Me = Bad Mix.?
see a dermatologist, i had acne, and she prescribed me an antibiotic pill and cream to use on my face and it really helped. good luck!Acne %26amp; Me = Bad Mix.?
ya see a dermatologist. thats a good idea
I go to a dermatologist, and after the useless stupid antibiotics and useless perscription topicals, I got acutane. bad reputation, worked miracles for me last session I had with it. It went away in a month or two, completely, and now after a half a year I am back on it because it is coming back. If you are a girl I hear it is more difficult to attain, you have to sign more stuff for the Ipledge program, but it is really effective.
Try eating more fruit
See a dermatalogist and ask about Retin-A. This stuff worked great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment