Monday, July 26, 2010

I had bad chest and back acne?

Hey guys, so I have bad acne over my back and chest. I'm a horse back rider, so I know it's probably from me sweating from riding outside, I do wear fitted shirts, that probably trap the sweat, but as soon as i get home, I change my shirt and bra and take a shower bwfeore I change. Any advice to make this go away? Thanks for hte hlep!I had bad chest and back acne?
You need to make sure that not only are you clean after riding but that you give your skin time to breathe. Your pores are obviously clogged up and probably from the sweating and the fact that you clean after wards is great but i suggest that you wear looser tops so your skin can get some air and neutrogena has this bar of soap to help cleanse your skin. Its great! Well good luck and best wishes!I had bad chest and back acne?
my mom had the same problem she used this stuff called clindamycin it works so goo! I noticed a difference on her in two weeks in less than a month it was all gone. ask your dermatogolist about gettting some. Report Abuse

they're prescipton body washes for that as well as over the counter brands. You must have easily clogged pores my brother has it and he wears t-shirts every day so it's probablly not just from tight fitting shirts. exfoliate and try a body wash for bacne
make sure right after youve done an activity and u sweat to take a shower asap, the sweating is causing the acne to become more and more irrated.


try proactive :] its awesome
Hello , there's a lot of products this days that you can buy over the counter, most of all body scrubs, all though I have experience my self this situation, I realize that if you have long hair, the products that you use for it may be the problem. Well I hope this could be some help for you. good luck.
Read tips on Treating Acne, Skincare and Home Remedies on this site
Read tips on Treating Acne, Skincare and Home Remedies on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment