Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can acutane make your acne worse at first?

I heard it can make it a lot worse at first, and I'm really scared. My acne isn't HORRIBLE, but it's pretty discouraging. I'm on only one pill a day and it's not too bad, but I'm really paranoid it's going to make me look terrible once I'm bumped up to 2 pills a day (in about 2 weeks)





And if so, how long will it last? And will I have side effects throughout the whole thing or will I be experiencing cracked lips for the whole 7 months :(Can acutane make your acne worse at first?
i seen this on an episode of true life on mtv where a couple of teens were on the medication acutane. there are many side affects to the medication and yes at first your acne can get worse. but you should talk to your doctor if you have any concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment