Thursday, July 22, 2010

Does Sulfur soap really work for acne (isnt sulfur bad for you)?

I would try Mona Vie acai complex drink and gel. I have heard a lot of great success stories by people recently with skin problems. I bought a case from this company %26gt;%26gt; vie4global.com and i saved a ton of money of the retail price. I think you should give it a shot.Does Sulfur soap really work for acne (isnt sulfur bad for you)?
I don't know if it works on acne but sulfur isn't bad for you. It's the active ingredient in alot of dandruff shampoos.Does Sulfur soap really work for acne (isnt sulfur bad for you)?
use nixioderm i thinks its spelled that way its come in a small flat green can works pretty good smells bad cuz of the sulfer i dont think u need the soap

No comments:

Post a Comment