Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best and worst acne product! HELP PLEASE?

im looking for a good acne product and if there is a really bad one tell me





i have pimples and some zits


how can i get the redness out of the zit!





thnks and i will choose best answerWhat is the best and worst acne product! HELP PLEASE?
Ok the best ones I've used are Proactiv and, if you really have the money, Murad's Acne Complex Kit which is $65, but lasts you a while. There is also a starter kit that is only $36 and lasts you 4 weeks. I'll link them for you below :)





The worst acne products out there are imitations of Proactiv, such as the one by Neutrogena or AcneFree. They will just dry your face out and make you break out worse.





I would really go with the starter kit by Murad. Its natural and great for if you just have mild acne. If you have worse acne, get the Proactiv.





Hope I've helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment