Thursday, July 22, 2010

If i get more than 7 or 8 hours of sleep, but i still sleep late does that make my acne worst?

like i go to sleep around 2 in the morning, but i have like 10 hours of sleep.... does that affect my acne in a negaive way?If i get more than 7 or 8 hours of sleep, but i still sleep late does that make my acne worst?
Sleep is good for your health, good for your skin.





Acne can be caused by lack of hygiene, heredity, tomatoes and chocolate, or emotions like stress and guilt.If i get more than 7 or 8 hours of sleep, but i still sleep late does that make my acne worst?
Acne can come from many things.





Such may include stress, hygiene, and 'growing up' =)!





I'd reccomend 9 hours of sleep, a healthIER diet, taking a shower per day (focus on rubbing the face with water/soap), and .. I don't know.





Your grammar is kind of going down the drain though. D%26lt; SLEEP EARLY! Spring forward is no excuse to 'stay up an hour more'!





If you think that acne may come from stress, it's best to make a seperate Yahoo!Answers question on how to deal with the problem.
No, it affects your grammar and your spelling. Your brain isn't getting enough rest in order to think clearly. I could only wish I were joking. I'm a holistic nutritionist and like I know like what like I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment