Monday, July 26, 2010

Lol Random??? How Bad is your Acne?

Hahah I'm bored, just curious.





Mines is real light. I get them but below usual.Lol Random??? How Bad is your Acne?
I don't get acne. I rarley get pimples, but when I do it's like HUGE pimples that take like 2 weeks to go away. Only 2 or 3 at a time. But they hurt and are big, red, and shiny!Lol Random??? How Bad is your Acne?
I dont get acne. I got 1 or 2 pimples on my chin and i get small ones around my nose. Its only a few, and I only get them every week or so. But when i do get them they are huuuge.
not bad actually :]
Normal. Mostly on my forehead :(
I don't get huge acne. It's really small hahahahaha but I have a lot. I can only see it if I use the magnifying mirror hahaha :))
not bad my skins actually clearing up
clear right now get occasional one or two pimples but i use to have it worse in middle school
um pretty much non existant. maybe one a month
I never had a major problem with acne. I would just get a pimple like once every few months...now I hardly get any.
not really. (x


i rarely get any


~
I barely get acne
Lol wtf!?? I'm Edward Cullen LOL!? so i dont have any acne lol!?? random yeah i mean lOL!?
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment