Monday, July 26, 2010

Will my concealor make my acne worse?

OK, well for the past year or two I've had this really bad acne on my forehead, and I've always used this wonderful stuff which helps it, but it takes forever. Meanwhile, it's so red and iccky-looking that I started using concealor (best thing in the world, i tell ya) but instead of my acne getting better, it's just staying the same and getting worse slowly.Will my concealor make my acne worse?
It might make it more oily, only use something that isn't oily. Just go to Wal Mart and get an Acne Free kit that is the same thing as Pro Active for acne, it is the greatest and you will be glad you did. I got it for my daughter I started out ordering the high priced Pro Active and then heard about the Acne Free and it has been so good.===Will my concealor make my acne worse?
I used to do that but I also realized after a while it made my acne worse. Use acne medicine everyday, especially after doing any physical activites (you are most sweaty then). As for the concealer, perhaps use the tinted moisturizer which is basically a foundation and moisturizer mixed into one. However, I would strongly stress to avoid any make up during this period.
yes,it will clog your pours


tootles
change your shampoo...its causing the acnes. and yes, the concealer is making it worse...
What you should do is look for a concealer that doesnt have that much oil in it, and has water, it really helps not prevent acne, but most likely the concealor your using has oil, I had that problem for a LONG time! Hope It helps!





maybe you could try covergirl, that have a new thing out that works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment