Monday, July 26, 2010

If i put a self tanner on my face will it clog my pores? or give me even worse acne?

my acne my face isnt noticeable bad.but my face isnt as tan as the rest of my body whitch is preety tan naturally, and i jsut wanted to know if i will get acne from this?


and should i use a lotion or sprayy?!!


:)


thanksssIf i put a self tanner on my face will it clog my pores? or give me even worse acne?
It depends. If you have sensitive skin then your acne may become worse, and you may get a rash on your face. And there are some lotions you can find that say WON'T CLOG PORES. Just be careful to read the back. :]If i put a self tanner on my face will it clog my pores? or give me even worse acne?
OMG. YES. I put a self tanner on my face and my skin was horrible after! I started to break out. To me, when something feels cakey on my face - I know it's clogging my pores. But that's just me. It depends what your skin type is. I have a sensitive oily skin base. To see what your skin type is... wet your face with a wash cloth with warm water. Wait 10 minutes. Is your skin dry after washing it? If it is - you have dry skin. Is your skin still normal? You have oily skin. Is your skin in between? You have normal skin, also known as combination skin.
Yes dont do it!


Anser mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
If u hav acne dont put anything on your face. That will make it worse and u dont want that
Use one made for the face and you shouldnt have a problem





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment