Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I get rid of bad acne?

I have honestly tried everything over the counter from proactiv to clean and clear. I am 15 almost 16 in a month and I have even tried natural home made remedies that are supposed to flush the toxins out of my body because they say the root of the problem sometimes is internal and antibiotics only treat the outer layer of the skin.





Its getting to a point where I am just so depressed because of this skin condition. Its eating away at me and I am socially isolating myself. I can't even make eye contact with people anymore and whenever I see someone I know in public I tend to turn my head because I am just so ashamed by my appearance.





I will sit inside for hours on end researching things that can help my acne but nothing works. I have stopped wearing make up because its summer now and I don't really have to go out in public, but I doubt that will make much of a difference. My face, back, and chest are covered in pimples and I have cysts and nodules.





I am so jealous of people with clear skin. I know people who have perfect skin and they don't even take care of themselves and they skip showers and some people even smoke and drink. Meanwhile I take two showers everyday and wash my face regularly and its just making me so upset and I will stand infront of the mirror and just cry.





Does anyone know anything that will ACTUALLY work? :(How can I get rid of bad acne?
I actually went to the doctor because my skin was so bad. Just my regular doctor, not a special skin doctor. He gave me a product and my face cleared up within a matter of weeks. Your doctor, if you go, may even prescribe you a low dose of birth control. Not for eliminating pregnancies, the dose would be so low, it wouldn't even help for that. What it would do is level out your hormones which can cause pimples.





You can go to a doctor, or just keep using the facial cleansers you've been using, but overall, just be patient You will not see results overnight, just keep washing your face morning and night.





As for it on your back and chest, wash it with regular soap in the shower. And only shower once a day. The 2 showers a day are actually really bad for your skin, and will only make it worse. And, just like on your face, it will take a while for the pimples to go away. Be patient, and good luck.How can I get rid of bad acne?
Well, what usually works for me is the basic routine. After opening your pores with a hot shower, apply the acne medicine. Let it sit for a moment, and then rinse it off with cold water. Dry your face off and repeat on a daily basis. Your face should be cleared up in 1 to 2 weeks.
i have the same problem. i went to a dermatologist and they gave me medicine and a special soap and face cream to use and it really works. you should see a dermatologist. hope that helped! %26amp; good luck!
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem dot com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment