Monday, July 26, 2010

I am 22 and have worse acne then when I was 16. Any suggestions?

I am 22 and thought that my skin would have cleared up now that I'm not a teenager. I wash my face religiously and have tried everything except for prescriptions (I don't have great health insurance). Has anyone had good results with ProActive? Does anyone have any other suggestions?I am 22 and have worse acne then when I was 16. Any suggestions?
I heard ProActive works great, but I have good luck with apricot scrub and sunshine, no face make-up, lots of water, and keep away from chocolate and fried foods.I am 22 and have worse acne then when I was 16. Any suggestions?
hi there, check this site out, make sure you check the site map also,


you are bound to find something:


http://acne-medication.ebookorama.com/


good luck, if it helps please remember me! ta-ra
I know this is gonna sound funny but it works. the first thing you do when u get up in the morning is get a wash cloth and urinate on it. and dab it on your acne. it worked for me i read it in a book. this is honest. your urine in the morning has alot of antibiotics produced by your body at night. good luck.
I hear proactive is too harsh on your skin. I started using mary kay products and stopped working in restaurants. This worked for me. Depending on the type of skin you have depends on the wash you want to use. I used Neutragena before (oil free) foaming face wash and got good results. Just read labels first...you don't want anything with a fragrence to it. Good luck!
Yes, Proactiv works wonders. I'd reccomend it to anybody. Whatever kind of acne you have it will clear it up.





Plus I'm on Diane-35 (form of birth control) it's supposed to take a while (6 months) but apparently it clears you up.
Try Proactiv - but it does tend to be drying. I use Philosophy (I ordered it from the website) and my skin just stopped breaking out. Not only that - but it has a nice glow - and I don't wear as much makeup because of that. I know skincare is really personal and it varies from person to person but try it! They also have an acne program as well. I heard proactiv is really good as well - but I have personal experience with Philosophy. Good luck! I know, I've been there





By the way I have included the link to the kit below - It helped me out - and my skin looks and feels really pretty - compared to before. Keep in mind also, that with any skincare - it does take some time for your skin to get used to it. Give it about 2 weeks. With either product that you choose. :)
many people think washing your face a million times a day will help when in reality sometimes it hurts alot, it removes all of the oil and therefore spurs your face to excreet more oil, and can cause an adverse reaction to people, try neutrogena amber colored facial bar, it smells nice too like lavender, chill out on that obsessive face washingregimine im tellin ya it might be hurtin more than it's helping, p diddy loves proactive but i dunno how far i trust him 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment