Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why is my acne getting worse now?

I'm way past puberty, and have never had major acne problems before. But for some reason, I've been breaking out A LOT lately. I've been using Proactive for a couple months, and when I use it everyday, my breakouts are less. But when I don't use it (even for one day) my face breaks out again.





Could it be the Proactive that's causing this?


If so, are there any other products that work for you better?Why is my acne getting worse now?
itz hormones dood, hormonesWhy is my acne getting worse now?
I think Proactiv is like, stop using it, and boom. more acne. That's been happening to me when I forget for one day. And using the proactiv is somewhat removing beneficial oil, causing you to make more, and when you don't use the proactiv to get rid of that, it makes more pimples. it's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment