Saturday, July 24, 2010

Acne.. its bad!how can i clear my face for the least amount of money?

ok so my acne never used to get that bad. but school starts august 18th for me and i need my face to clear up. for about 6 days i've been using clearasil ultra it seems to make my face soft but doesnt clear the pimples it's supposed to make difference within 3 days but it hasnt. im starting to get worried .. please help





do not want to spend tons of money on cream or foundation. suggest creams and medicine that i can buy at the drug store!! thank you so muchAcne.. its bad!how can i clear my face for the least amount of money?
drink 8-10 glasses of water


Crush mint leaves to extract the juices. Apply the juice to your face every night. This acne home remedy also the tooth paste works too. To remove the redness apply the eye drops which reduces the redness I think its called Visine it instantly removes the redness.


apply ice to your face regularly it closes the pores so that would definitely reduce the acne breakout


check this site to find out how to get rid of pimples and its mark , it has good home remedies hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment