Saturday, July 24, 2010

What face wash wont make acne worse?

Ive tried every face wash you can imagine. Everything takes off the big pimples, but makes a million little ones, which looks worse.


What face wash will work? I'm really frustrated. Will using just water work? Will it take off the oil? Thank you so much.What face wash wont make acne worse?
Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in1 Fight and Fade works WONDERS!! Its like 10 dollars at wal-mart and clears stuff up in 8 hours..yeah sounds not true but really worked for me. In 2 days all the little pimples were gone!What face wash wont make acne worse?
Have you tried Neutrogena wave?





Aveeno scrubs?


Aveeno works great for me, but I don't have acne.





Try Neutrogena's acne control scrub. My friend uses it and she has pimples, it makes her face soft and clean, doesn't make her pimples bad at all.





Also try proactiv, it really works! I use to have these REALLY BAD BIG PIMPLES, and their all gone now (:





Good luck and I hope I helped.





Otherweise, just wash your face with clean water. There will be no harm done at all, plus most scrubs make pimples worse, I once used a scrub that made my pimples break out, so I just stuck with water, and nothing happened.
Murad products saved my life- i went from having acne so bad that it looked like my cheeks were made of raw ground beef- now i have amazingly clear skin without scars and i actually get compliments on how good my skin looks sometimes- it didnt dry me out or make my face feel like i was burning off- it actually smelled good and fresh and it feels great- like i said a total lifesaver...Murad.com
It depends. Clean and Clear was the only brand that didn't cause breakouts for me. Their blackhead product did and others in my house. I used Morning Burst.





You should probably give your skin a break and use water. My acne was pretty bad and I gave up. Water was what changed my skin. Buy a toner to take away the shine. I'm sure I used one by Clean and Clear. It was gentle and it worked.
Your frustration is making it worse! First you need to relax. Second. My acne used to be soooooo bad, and from time to time ill get those underground pimples, you know those bumps that really arn't pimples but just get red and big?! I hate thoses! Anyways... I use St.Ives Renew %26amp; Firm face wash in the morning and before I go to bed. Followed by a moisturizer! Now the only time I really get a pimple is when Im about to start my period.
if u have a problem with acne.


dont use any Neutrogena , Pro Active ****


trust me . it can only make things worse , well most of the time .


you should go out and get the aveeno face bar .


it reallly good and yeah it costs a litle more but it actually works gently on your skin .


all other produstcs that are like less than 10 bucks suck and


dont help at all .
No, it will not. Try Neutrogena pink grapefruit acne wash. It is gentle on skin but clears oil and acne. Plus, it has a great awakening feeling and smells great! It is not very expensive either.
your skin needs to get used to the strong chemicals in it , when you start using the face wash's it usually makes it worse for a few days then it gets better
Well what sort of face washes have you used?


I say try a natural one, find one with tea tree oil in it.


It really helped clear up my face.
I don't know if you've tried it but my favorite face wash is Clinique Wash Away Gel Cleanser. It works really well.
I use Netrogeana and it works very nicely! I only get the occassional pimple. And it's not expensive at all.
Just wash your face with a sandalwood soap. I bet you will be ok. if not you can slap me on my face
i use neutrogena no stress acne cleanser
Clean and Clear detoxifying cleanser. Works great

No comments:

Post a Comment