Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I get rid of bad acne?

I have really bad acne, and I go to a dermatologist, and that hasn't done anything, and I've tried just about everything. helpHow can I get rid of bad acne?
Hey, I feel you. I use to have very bad acne too. I am not sure what you mean by bad but I use to have it all over my face mostly on my forehead and cheeks, sometimes on my nose. I even had it on my back and also on my chest.


I have changed my diet completely and got a full body detox (yes toxins is the main root of acne, it's toxins that cause hormonal imbalance) and I've been acne free since then. You can try the method if you like http://morereviewz.googlepages.com/acnef鈥?/a>


Also drinking lots of water will help, and try to not to stress too much.


Good LuckHow can I get rid of bad acne?
Unfortunately, acne or pimples are in your DNA. You are born with good or bad acne. There is no product that can get rid of acne. The only thing that really works is Accutane. It is a prescription medicine and it is serious stuff. It is a pill form and you take it for 6 months. The side effects are bad but in the end it is worth it.





Another option(if you are a girl) is to go on birth control. It regulates your hormones and you wont get pimples.





Ask your dermatologist about accutane. Doctors only prescribe the medicine if you have REALLY bad acne.
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
how old are you? 99.99% of acne disappears after your body is done maturing - around 18 years of age for most people, as much as 25 for others. It also depends on how much hormones are being produced (testosterone in men and estrogen in women).





You can wait it out, you can try diet: no sugar, no salt, no processed foods
I have been using proactive products and it has helped a lot. I also recommend oil blotter sheets from proactive. These sheets remove oil from the skin. Using these sheets is a a better alternative to constantly washing your face, which can actually make acne worse. Also, avoid touching your face too much.
Proactive uses chemicals that are harmful to the skin. Don't use it.





1. Urine


2. Cleaning out your body (Detox all toxins)


3. Lower stress or anger


4. Believe that it will go away


5. Stop paying attention to it
honestly i have proactive and i hate it. it has cymicals n it that makes it go away but u have 2 keep useing it cause when u stop it comes back worse then u started. i wash my face @ least twice a day with irish springs soap. i try 2 wash my face after i'm out side n the summer 2 get the sweat off, or after i go 2 the gym. also my sister steams her face, i know it sounds funny but it does work. wash ur face w/ soap then fill a bowl w/ hot water, get a hand towel and put it over the back of ur head as ur leaned over the bowl for like 2-3min.s this opends up ur pours and lets them breath. i hope this was helpful!!
YOu get oil free acne wash. Hot wash clothe. Wash were ever ur acne is, then put the oil free acne wash on the clothe and scrub it on ur place were ur acne is, then rinse is with hot water. Then do it with cold water to close ur pores. And then you will pat it dry.
Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
i honestly am still growing and i have small but lots of acne i have it in huge areas and cant get it off!


1) there was a old saying put tooth past it!!


2)clean your face with soap and water daily


3)try ALL NATURAL products


:) hope i helped!!!
My dermatologist visit did nothing for me, too. Just try to use a facial cleanser and clean off all makeup after coming home. When you sweat, take a shower right away to prevent the clogging of pores.
i had terrible acne then i tried clean and clear wakeup refreshing face cleanser stuff and within two days of using it all my pimples were gone


and i had acne rly rly bad!


hope this helps!


-Holly!


%26lt;3
use Proactive, you have to use it constantly, then use mederma for the scars.
use proactive
GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST'S DIRKA DIRKA
proactive works
id say pro-active but that can get expensive i use clean and clear and it got rid of my acne you should try it.
none of the johnson products help.


Just wash your face with soap very often..

No comments:

Post a Comment