Thursday, July 22, 2010

Proactiv? Is it really the worst acne product around?

I heard it was one of the worst acne products around.


have you tried it? what's your opinion on it?Proactiv? Is it really the worst acne product around?
ProActiv works wonders for me! I have used it for about 5 or 6 years and I don't know how I would have managed my acne without it (seriously!). I started out with OTC creams, cleansers, soaps and even prescription products like Accutane. Nothing worked.





I did notice some others replied that they used it for a couple weeks and saw no improvement. This is because you must use this product regularly for at least 30 days to notice a difference. Over a couple of months you will notice a MAJOR improvement. I would recommend it to anyone.





It is a little pricey, but if you can afford it, it is worth every penny :) Make sure you moisturize regularly too!Proactiv? Is it really the worst acne product around?
i hope not :( I just ordered it last week and expecting in the mail tuesday :/











what are sources that you heard of this?
The ingredients in it is Salicylic acid....what you can find at the drug store for a lot cheaper.
Um actually it is more on the TOP of the list. Everyone who says no probably used it for a few weeks. To know if a product will ACTUALLY work you are to use it for a month or two!! It works on pretty much everyone.
I hope not, i just got it in the mail yesterday.


:[[
I tried it for about 2 %26amp; 1/2 weeks %26amp; i saw NO improvement, I just got Murad from Sephora %26amp; i saw improvement in 3 days!
I have tried it and it made my skin really dry. Do dry that my skin was cracking, and it still didn't get rid of my acne.
it's really good for oily skin and pimples.


(: It's actually really good, if you have those things. Don't listen to people who say it's bad, they must have dry skin and no pimples. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment