Thursday, July 22, 2010

Right after sex I had/have what looks to be bad pubic acne. It doesn't look like any STD though. Opinions?

I researched STDs online, and none of them really seem to fit the description for what I have. Unless it turns a little darker, then it might be crabs. But I had sex one night, then the next night right after sex, is when it appeared. I did have sex a couple months ago with another woman that I know, that claimed to be clean. But as I already said, it doesn't seem to fit any STD. So what might it be?Right after sex I had/have what looks to be bad pubic acne. It doesn't look like any STD though. Opinions?
Definately see a Dr.! Herpes can look like pimples. But so can razor rash, or friction irritation.Right after sex I had/have what looks to be bad pubic acne. It doesn't look like any STD though. Opinions?
Sounds to me like you have a problem, watch what you pick up, obviously you are not picky
See a doctor ...Better to be safe than sorry. Good luck!
I don't think it's Herpes, as they're reportedly very painful and messy.





It may be prickly heat rash.





If you suspect you've got crabs, wear white tighty whities and then while getting ready to shower, check out your under drawers for little red dots, literally specks of blood from where the beasties have been feasting on your bod. You have multiple sexual partners, so crab lice is a real possibility.





If that's what you got, I think you'll need to Triple X or RID.
you should clean your junk more often, and you probably have herpes
It could potentially be genital warts (HPV), but like many of the other people have suggested, it would be safer to get tested by your doctor. Self-diagnosing from Internet resources doesn't work, and often times you worry over nothing! Stay safe, and get tested. Good luck.
have you been shaving down there? alot pf ppl think razor burn is a disease, you should be fine, take care and have a good summer

No comments:

Post a Comment