Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello, I am developing worst kind of acne breakouts, is there any natural over the counter acne remedy?

I am developing worst kind of acne breakouts, is there any natural over the counter acne remedy that is safe and effective even for having sensitive skin.Hello, I am developing worst kind of acne breakouts, is there any natural over the counter acne remedy?
most acne medication that are available in the market are either ineffective or they have some sort of side effect. The thing that worked for me was Acne getaway 101E. it has a strong smell but it is effective, plus it leaves the skin healthy unlike most acne medication which dry out the skin.Hello, I am developing worst kind of acne breakouts, is there any natural over the counter acne remedy?
i use proactive and it works pretty well for me..
It helps if you sleep with your hair tied back out of your face and always keep it (your hair) as clean as possible so that the oil doesn't get on to your face. You might try super strength oxy or stridex pads before you go to sleep as well.
If your skin is really sensitive that is going to be a problem. 2% salicylic acid face washes are somewhat helpful... try one and see if it irritates your skin or not...
I know that what I am about to tell you is not a natural remedy, but I really want to tell you about a product that you've probably already heard of called proactive. It really does work, and they do offer a sensative skin solution that is absolutely wonderful. You will notice a difference within a couple of weeks! It is available over the internet and at some local malls. Try it, I promise it does work. I've told everyone I know, and my entire circle of friends all use it now.
i use clinique and it really works for me! ^^


however, everybody is different, so it's not a guarantee that it'll work for you too...


go to a dermatologist %26amp; maybe he/she will have something for you! good luck! =)
Natures Cure is a homeopathic acne medication that I used to use. It works very well for me and my fiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment