Monday, July 26, 2010

I am 20 years old, and for the past 10 years have had a problem with acne. Its gotten worst now, please help?

I now have whiteheads and alot of redness. I've tried almost everything from homemade remedies to prescription tablets to ointments, but nothing helps. Can anyone out there with a similar problem tell me how to get rid of my acne.I am 20 years old, and for the past 10 years have had a problem with acne. Its gotten worst now, please help?
I'm 24 and I have very sensitive skin. I've always had problem with trying chemicals and it never works... only makes it worse.





Go to Whole Foods or Wild Oats and get some facial treatments that 100% natural or organic. It may work. Use very little on your face... the less, the better.I am 20 years old, and for the past 10 years have had a problem with acne. Its gotten worst now, please help?
A tea-tree oil facial wash helps. The Body Shop carry a good range of tea-tree products. Wash your face twice a day with the tea-tree face wash. Then use a tea-tree facial toner and rub it across your face. Finally, use tea-tree oil and rub it along the red patches, pimples and whiteheads. Keep that up and you'll notice a difference in about 2 weeks.
I just recently ordered Proactiv and have been very happy with it. I'm a middle-age woman who had more acne recently than I ever did when I was a teenager. I tried over-the-counter acne cleansers but none of those did the job so I decided to give Proactiv a try. It probably took a week to have considerably clearer skin. I ordered the special trial pack for $19.99. It included the cleanser, toner, repairing lotion and mask. I think it works great!
I had severe acne and blemish to the point of scaring and I started to go to a dermatologist to do a deep tissue cleaning and a microdermabrasion and now I don't ever get pimples and the scares are pretty much gone... If you live in California in the Inland Empire call: Beauty Gallery


(909) 824-8175


22161 Barton Rd, Grand Terrace, CA


ask for Rose.
I had really bad acne and the only thing that helped me was Accutane. After you take Accutane the pimples might come back after about 5 years, but nothing severe and over the counter creams will work to clear it up.
ce and make it worse..soap and water in the morning andf night its your best bet..or go to sephora in the mall and they have really really good syuff expensive and a small bottle but it works and its perfect.
seriously, pee on your hands and rub it onto your face. The Amonia in your piss is the best thing for white heads/acne.
It's time to change to a new dermatologist.
theres lazer treatments and chemical peels?
http://faceforgirls.piczo.com its ok if ur a guy talk to people about your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment