Monday, July 26, 2010

If u had acne, is it bad to be against talking to most girls with acne? (especially dating)?

well i ha some so every time i look at a girl who has it, it reminds me of myself and how i felt... i know it's horrible to say but it just makes me feel awkward... the only girl i thought was kinda hot was one with most of it on the forehead and she was pretty slutty.. it wasprolly herpes... anyways yeah how can i get over this stigma?If u had acne, is it bad to be against talking to most girls with acne? (especially dating)?
It's not exactly something the girl asks for!


I'm on multiple prescriptions for acne and I still have a few blemishes. I know I would feel horrible if a guy turned me down for that, especially if he has a little, too. It sounds a little hypocritical!





Maybe focus more on the great things about her, like what makes her beautiful instead of the bad things.If u had acne, is it bad to be against talking to most girls with acne? (especially dating)?
You know you are being a hypocrite. No one (male or female) wants to have acne. But a lot of teenagers get it anyway. It's temporary, and it has nothing to do with your sex life. There is no STD that makes you break out with acne. No such thing as ';forehead herpes';.

No comments:

Post a Comment