Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why does my acne look worse in car side mirrors than in my bathroom mirror?

Whenever i look in any mirrors on a car makes my acne look worse than whenever im in my batroom and look at it, WHY????Why does my acne look worse in car side mirrors than in my bathroom mirror?
' siggggggggh'





mine too. It's because of the lights. Natural sunlight or light from outdoors is much more clearer and will show every single flaw on your face.





The bathroom lights are less brighter and more tinted in color and therefore hide some of your flaws.Why does my acne look worse in car side mirrors than in my bathroom mirror?
Because natural lighting exposes everything and shows it all for what it is. Bathroom lighting tends to be on the warmer side, which tends to make people look better than they really do.
the difference in lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment