Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have acne fairly bad I use ProActiv but it doesnt really help.I am 13 and shouldn't have to deal with this!!

hey sweetie. I am a licensed aesthetician and I work with acne all the time. get off pro active it doesn't help and keeps your skin the same. Find a salon and spa near you that sells Dermalogica. If your skin is really oily get the dermal clay cleanser if it is fairly oily get the anti-bac cleanser. Get the medicated clearing gel and use it at night. You can get the acne skit kit as well or the oily. try both but I would suggest that you get an express facial and they will reccomend the products you need. This product line really works. hope this helpsI have acne fairly bad I use ProActiv but it doesnt really help.I am 13 and shouldn't have to deal with this!!
ur at that age where hormones are raging and changing and acne is fairly common... i suffered from acne too, amd the ONLY thing that works is accutane... it is a miracle!!! i highly recommend u get on it... i had no issues w side effedt but even if i did it would have been worth the beautiful skin i have now and the lack of humiliation and depression... do it soon before the acne ruins ur skin w scars and discoloration... good luckI have acne fairly bad I use ProActiv but it doesnt really help.I am 13 and shouldn't have to deal with this!!
If your acne is really really bad, I know people who have used Accutane and it worked really well. You have to get it prescribed by a dermatologist. At first it really dries out your skin and lips, but you take it for a couple months and then you are supposed to be good without taking it anymore. My cousin had acne all over his face and was very self-conscious and shy b/c of it. He went on it and now his skin is very clear and it's so much better for him.
13 yr olds DO deal with this


its a part of growing up


wash your face alot with a pore cleanser
try velocity by marykay it is made just for people with acne


http://www.marykay.com/sbowling1/default.aspx
I'm trying this expensive treatment and it seems to be working ok...its called BORBA. You mix it with water and drink it. It tastes good and it is packed with vitamins. I also am using the BORBA acne soap.
13 year olds do have to deal with this so do 14, 15............35,36 year olds. Go to a dermatoligist and get proper medication.
puberty is a b***h.





go see a dermatologist if you're worried.
It will finally go away when you reach a sudden age, everybody go through that phase.
I saw on TV that there is a new pill for acne...talk to your doctor...
Your right you shouldn't have to deal with it. The thing is that you will grow out of it. When you do you will have the prettiest face in your graduating class. Have your mom take you to the doctor and talk to him about what is best for you.
I started breaking out at 8 years old.





I am 25 and still do.
ewwwwww nasty
Sure, you should! You're a teenager! ;)





Sorry, I'm kidding.





Seriously, have you talked to your parents about this? If your acne is so bad, they should take you to the dermatologist. There are lots of prescription meds that can be used. One of my students (I teach high school) was horribly broken out until his mom took him to the dermatologist, who prescribed him some kind of drug, and in a few weeks his skin was showing a marked improvement.





Talk to your parents!! Good luck!
Nobody should have to deal with acne problems when they're are so many things out there now. ProActiv really didn't work for me either, so I went to the doctor and told him and he gave me some perscription lotions and a pill and they cleared my face right up. So my suggestion would be to talk to your doctor.
well first of all make sure you cleanse your face every morning and nite..





also benza clin is a great over the counter medicine.. its a little bit expensive, but works very good!! i was the same, and benza clin worked.. just go to your local pharmacy and ask about benza clin..if you have insurance it will be a lot cheaper..





well good luck!! hope that i help!

No comments:

Post a Comment