Friday, August 20, 2010

Acne is getting worse even when products?

I've been washing my face with ';clearasil Ultra'; and at first my face was clearing up, but now the acne is getting worse. Is there something I'm doing wrong?Acne is getting worse even when products?
Nope





all those face products is the same, they work at first and then your face just gets worst after.





They are just rip off to get people's money.





I use to try those stuff and same like they just got worst.





now i dont use any and my face is clean now.





i just use some warn water and Wash my face to take away the oil and sometimes washing soap.





then i clean my face with some rubbing alcohol in the night and everything is fine.Acne is getting worse even when products?
My best advice is go to a dermatologist. They know best!
Stop using that product! Not every product works for everyone. I found that out the hard way. I too had issues with acne. And tried everything. Until a friend of mine told me about this http://www.acnefreeplan.com . At first, I was like yeah right. But I said to myself, what the hell. I need to get rid of this. It help me find the solution that I needed to get rid of this problem. I hope it can work for you too. I understand your pain. Best of luck.
How long have you been using it?


Under 6 weeks?


If so, then carry on untill at least 2 months.


If you still dont see results, Buy Liz Earle.





http://uk.lizearle.com/products_details.鈥?/a>
thats what happened to me.


but i got sick of it.


and i went to the dermatologist.


and they gave me lots of differnt cremes.


face washes.


and now pills.


everyones face is different.


but it usually does get worse before it gets better.


if its working


it should go away in 2 -3 weeks.
You need to be on a really good regimine with the proper products. If self treating doesn't work, it's time to see a dermatologist. I teach at a pro modeling school and we deal with girls with acne all the time... Take a look at my site under the ';Acne'; catagory for the best treatment to do yourself.


http://www.beautyandthebudget.blogspot.c鈥?/a>


Good luck!
Everyone's skin is different. Try other products. But understand some key things:


- cleansing products that overly dry the skin can make it produce more oil, stimulating acne.


- things that are caustic or cause irritation can stimulate acne.





Be gentle and try things until something works. And go to your doctor! Check the links for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment