Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is my acne really bad?

please tell me which products you used for sensitive, sometimes oily skin, sometimes really dry, with pimples on chin, nose and forehead.





here are some pictures, tell me if its really a bad case,


and dont tell me any of these items:


proactiv : it burned and dried my skin, causing me to breakout worse


clean and clear: salicylic acid is terrible for my skin, same with benzoyl perozyde in proactiv


my chelle's





me as of today:





http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/鈥?/a>


http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/鈥?/a>Is my acne really bad?
Stay away from sweets and greasy food including McDonald's and fast food places. Good diet goes a long way to clean acne. A bad diet with lots of sweets, candy, cakes, greasy food, will make it much worse. Fruit, cereal, milk, vegetables, minimum meat (and with the grease minimized). Also try a little bit of Neomycyn and cortisone cream twice a day which will reduce the inflammation and help heal the redness. Also take a dietary supplement of Vitamin A %26amp; E! You might also want to see a dermatologst who may prescribe some helpful treatments including possible Retin-A. if all else fails or it gets worse, laser therapy or hormone therapy are also more radical options. But ordinary acne will usually pass and not be too troublesome after you enter your 20's. The goal is to prevent scarring which will follow you later in life.Is my acne really bad?
It's hard to tell from the photos, but it looks like your skin has moderate acne, which is nothing out of the ordinary for people in your age group. Some people have more acne than others!





Have you seen a dermatologist? They are doctors that focus exclusively on skin issues. Acne develops for a variety of reasons-- hormones, puberty, pore congestion, stress, impurities and imbalances in the diet, etc. Dehydration makes it worse no matter what. A dermatologist can diagnose what's causing your acne, and give you the correct treatments to address the root cause.





For example, it would be silly to use a product that only treats pore congestion acne, if your acne is totally unrelated to pore congestion. There are several cures to address the many underlying causes out there, and a dermatologist will know which one is the best fit for you.





When I was 16, my doctor put me on birth control pills for my acne. It helped a lot! My skin wasn't dirty and didn't need extra cleansing-- it just needed some hormone regulation.





Until you see a doctor, make sure you're drinking lots of water. That's the first step to restore your skin's equilibrium. If you are looking for a gentle yet thorough skin cleanser, try Cetaphil. I've been using it for 4 years, and I'd never think of using anything else. It's extremely gentle and leaves my skin feeling fresh. It never dries me out, and never aggravates my breakouts (which are few and far between these days.)
i don't think your acne is bad . my sister had spots on her forhead, chin and found that using antiseptic creams such as germoline worked well. she also used calomine lotion which dried out the spots and made them appear less red. clearasil is also good, i suggest getting the one that says clear in 3 days as it really does work well..i used the scrub witht he beads in it and my skin got really clear in a short time...you could also try and go to your doctor if you feel your acne is really bad, and they may give you a topical solution which will also help clear up your spots.
Honestly it's really not that bad. But I can undrstand why you would feel self concious and want to get rid of it. That's about how my skin looked until I went to the dermatologist and got put on Septra. It's a pill you take 2x a day and doesn't have side effects. I suggest you go ask about it. Also I use the Clarisonic MD brush on my face and it helps as well. Don't bother going to a family doctor about your skin- they'll jack around with you and try to get you to use birth control pills as a means to control acne, then creams, then a different cream, etc. Not worth it.
hey, it's not that bad!


may i suggest plexion acne wash cloths?


they helped me, and my acne was a lot worse than yours.


also, try not to touch your face too much. my skin was exactly like yours...and proactiv didn't work for me either. it did the same thing it did to yours. :(


just remember that lots of people have way worse skin. i really think the plexion cloths would work...you can get them with a dermatologist's prescription.


good luck! %26lt;3
Its not bad.


but i know this stuff, and it helps me really good.


Do you have a sally beauty supply? alot of places do.


But if where you live dont have one, im sure you can find it at any other beauty supply.


But its 3 little bottles. step 1 step 2 and step 3.


And its called Beyond belief.


You cant find it at wal mart or k mart or any of those places.


It helps me within a day, and i have the softest face ever.





Hope i helped :)
Um, I'd say use Oil Free Acne Wash..





http://www.skin-care-recipes-and-remedie鈥?/a>


Try that. I used to wash my face with Tea Tree Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Water mixed together and it worked great. Don't remember the recipe though.
To be honest is kinda is bad. But not SUPER bad. Try using avon clear skin overnight blemish treatment. I use it EVERY night and my skin is very smooth and clear. But if you skip one day you could probrably break out.


Hope this helps:)
Your skin looks great, and you are young. Looks like it's hormonal? See an esthetician or a dermatologist, they will get you on a regimen that best fits you.
i dont think its that bad. if your really bothered by it.. go to a dermatologist and get something prescribed. and you can get pills for it as well. maybe a chemical peel if you have scarring.
Your Chin Has Not Really Bad Acne But Acne.


And Go To The Doctor And Ask Them What You Can Usee.


And Maybee They'll Have Somethingg For It. :))
i wouldnt be disgusted by your face...but you def have pimples ...try Clearisal ....wash your face twice a day with it...not everyone is lucky enough to have perfectly clear skin with no effort ...
Dan's Regimen.


It's a MIRACLE!


Go to acne.org


Hope this helps :) Your acne isn't bad anyway!
nutrigena [or how ever u spell it] would be good for u and ur acne i would barely call bad u can barely even see it
Barely noticeable!
my first thought was thats not that bad at all. i use cliniques wash away stuff its amazing it literlly shows results once u wash your face becouse the redness is gone
Its not that bad.


The pictures arent the most flattering but it looks like you barely have any pimples.


Dont Worry
Trust me mine is worse. But try some all natural products; you may have to buy them online but Target should carry some :) I use Burt's Bee's myself %26amp; it seems to work.
get a topical creme from you dermatologist


and its not ';really'; bad, but it could get there.
go to the dermatologist.


- a face doctorrr.


hope that worksss.
no,but u should probaly try washing your face with a light bar of dove soap!
Sweetie, your acne isn't bad. You look like an average teenager.





The best thing you can do for you skin is to treat it very mildly. Stay away from harsh chemicals and abrasive treatments; they'll just peel away the first layer of your skin, making it more prone to infection.





Some of my favorite skin care products are as follows: Burt's Bees' orange oil face wash (good about once a week to keep skin moisturized and smells great!), Dove sensitive skin bath soap for cleansing, L'oreal or Nivea alcohol free toner, Dove moisturizer with SPF 15. For effective acne treatment, I use Neutrogena Rapid Clear daily treatment pads.





Visit www.neutrogena.com to get a personal skin evaluation and recommendations for products. Their stuff isn't too expensive and it's very effective. Try to use products that are recommended for sensitive skin and that are hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic (meaning they won't clog pores).





My experience is that you'll eventually grow out of your acne, but for now just keep it clean and protected. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment