Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have acne scares on my face. How do I hide these ugly marks, without to much make up? Please I need help bad

IT IS ALL IN HERE! :





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar鈥?/a>








Here is what the WEBSITE CONTAINS:





Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 TIMELINE OF ACNE TREATMENT


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External linksI have acne scares on my face. How do I hide these ugly marks, without to much make up? Please I need help bad
Lemon juice has worked wonders on my acne scars. Every night after you wash your face, apply some lemon juice using a cotton ball and leave on over night. Then wash off in the morning. Also, you can buy the Acne Free brand of scar removal. That also worked a lot on my skin too.





For makeup, I use concealer and a powder foundation to blend it in and to set it.I have acne scares on my face. How do I hide these ugly marks, without to much make up? Please I need help bad
i used to have scars, too, so i completely know how you feel. however, instead of trying to hide them, you should try to TREAT them instead of hiding them behind makeup all the time. i went to my dermatologist, and she gave me this cream to put on my face, and now, you can hardly see them anymore! if you don't want a prescription medication, Neutrogena has an acne scar facial peal that treats current acne while healing scars, too. i found that it works, as well. while in the process of healing, use a light concealer that is about one shade lighter than your skin tone. then put a powder foundation (that perfectly matches your skin tone) over it to blend so nobody can tell that you are wearing concealer. good luck!
You'd probably wanna use a concealer that matches perfectly to your skin tone so you're not caking on the makeup. If your scars are dark in color you'd probably want a creamy foundation that's easy to blend. I would try Loreal's Super Blendable Concealer http://www.ulta.com/control/product?FT22鈥?/a> There's plenty of shades to choose from so you should be able to find a perfect match. Plus you can easily build up the coverage. You can also set the concealer with a light touch of powder if you want.
COVER STICK!!
I use Tru Blend liquid foundation from Cover Girl and just dab a little concealer over it. Usually works when I'm in a rush.


But to help get rid of the scars I use Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Fading Peel.
the best bet for you is to hide it under a concealer. just get the right shade and apply it on the acne areas after applying your foundation. Mac, Nars, mary kay and Clinique all make good concealers.
I have a special creme that kind of acts as primer for my face. I put it only on the scars and then cover my face with a ligh layer of concealor to blend it in
mix vitamin e oil and aloe vera gel and rub it on the scar spots before you go to work or school, and before you go to sleep, and they will go away after a while
I feel your pain! I have scars too. They are awful! For a long time I wouldn't go out in public. But you know what, we are good people, and our friend love us. I do try to cover mine some,yet I know they will never be completely hidden. I just forge ahead and enjoy life. Because the best of life has nothing to do with our looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment