Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Washing my face makes acne worse?

I have tried alot of different face washes like clean and clear. I use the foaming acne wash, the moisturizing lotion, and an astringent. But when I wash my face, it makes my acne worse! I stopped washing my face to see what would happen, and my acne got better. But I dont want to not wash my face because thats really gross. What should I do?Washing my face makes acne worse?
I had moderate acne for years, and I tried all sorts of products. I finally got 100% clear by just using hot water.





All I do is rinse my face in the shower with the hot water.





Some people just cant handle the harsh chemicals on their skin, and over time your acne will get worse and you wont even realize it.Washing my face makes acne worse?
You're probably using harsh products or washing your skin too often. Using all three of those products might cause skin to become irritated and break out. You should use skincare line that is made for sensitive skin. I'd try Neutrogena instead of Clean and Clear. Also, only wash your face twice a day. Excessive washing makes your pores produce more oil and could create more acne.
when washin ur face dont rub hard. use a less strong type of soap or watever it is u use. ur skin may be too sensitive for stronger things causin ur acne to get worse

No comments:

Post a Comment