Monday, August 23, 2010

Is my acne really that bad ?

Okay well in another question i posted many of the people said I had very bad acne ? I know I had acne but I thought that it had mostly cleared up s I used to have alot when I was bit younger. Is my acne really so bad its horrible like many other people on here said ? Heres a pic...





http://www.flickr.com/photos/22992707@N03/3256708915/sizes/l/Is my acne really that bad ?
No way you look great :)Is my acne really that bad ?
I think you look fine. But if you really want to get rid of those little pimples then you could go to the dermatologist and ask for differin. It's an acne treatment that I used and is very popular now and it works GREAT (especially for people with sensitive skin). I strongly recommend it.
dude, you only have a minimal case of acne. a lot of people suffered more than you but they found cure. so, im pretty sure yours has a cure also since it is not that worst.
I think your freaking over nothing. its not bad at all, however, if your really that anal about it, i use tea tree oil because I am sensitive to other chemicals (just be careful with it, some people have bad reactions)
Wow! I expected you to be a real pizza face after reading your question. It is not nearly as bad as others said. Get a good facial scrub and some beta hydroxy, it will clear you up quickly.
Don't be too self-concious it's not that bad only around the chin a little but who cares? love yourself as you are, mine is worse I want to go to a dermatologist
Your acne is fine! I don't see any problems!





It really isn't horrible at all!





Honestly, that's NOTHING compared to people out there
I see no Acne? :)
No that can be cleared up in no time... Try extra virgin olive oil...
Are you serious?


You look fine.
no you look absolutley fine. but oh my gosh!!! I LOVEEEEEE your eyes!!!! They're flippin' amazing!
nope it's not bad and u have nice eyes.
i can hardly see any acne on your face..btw you are pretty cute
not even!!!





your face is close to being flawless.
I don't see anything...
nahh i don't even see acne,


you're cute, haha :D
i suffer the same is a shame to live like this huh%26gt;


but yours is normal..

No comments:

Post a Comment