Friday, August 20, 2010

Do girls hate it when a guy has bad or mild acne?

Just wonderingDo girls hate it when a guy has bad or mild acne?
YesDo girls hate it when a guy has bad or mild acne?
Completely. I've been heavily discriminated against for 13 years now, due to cystic acne and scars. Horrible stories. They just turn away in shock. I think I have it worse than black people, the disabled,or midgets. Report Abuse

And I wish I were kidding. Report Abuse

it didnt help me. but then again you could get accutane i regret i didnt.
not really.. unless i cant see your face.. then thats bad (im kididng)
Nah its nothing to worry about whether if its on the face or body, if you love somebody, you will not worry about all this small matters. Frankly speaking my guy has a little acne on his face and back! But it doesnt bother me, i still touch, pinch (although he hates it), kiss him on the cheeks and pluck his back acne for him... Hehehe... its really fun actually! So dont worry about it, once you find the right person for yourself, all of this doesnt really matter...
no it goes away eventually
It has been known forever that guys are attracted to beautiful girls. Beauty is the most important.


Girls on the flip side, Like a good looking guy, but a smile or their eyes or a feature can get a girls attention.


Girls like a guy with confidence. If you have a great personallity and are confident. You will have more girls liking you, than the hottest guy in school.
i hate it cause it looks so nasty when u got acne really bad.
not really, my bf has a little problem with that, but its not acne, he just breaks out around his nose and stuff. but its clearing up. he looks pretty good. just guys that are like covered in zits, i just cant bare to look at them.
i don't hate it it just sad that they have it while others don't but no i don't
its really something that should not bother anyone however it does, personally i would love to say that it doesnt bother me but it does. it makes a man look less attractive... however i dont hate it.
I don't really care. A couple of my friends have mild/bad acne.
sametimes
sometimes
I actually had a weird phase where I was atracted to it, lol but not so much anymore, i dont usually mind it tho as long as they take care of it
im curious about that 2... hasent stoped the girls yet ;)
Yes it means they are dirty or masturbate too much

No comments:

Post a Comment