Friday, August 20, 2010

I have bad trouble skin. What should I do to clear up the acne?

Dear friend,


fisrt of all u have to sleep enogh....dont smoke(or try make it less),have a good nutrition...and if u do some sport it will be better...


secound u have to avoid sun shine ...its better if u use sun protection cream which has the SPF ove than 25% ...any kind of course some brands are better ....and every3 hrs renew the cream if u are out of home or office....and even use them if its not a shiny day...


third always wash ur face with some good soap(not cosmetic) after u removing ur make up....cuz make up damage our skin and even some remover use it too.....


forth....usually hydratate ur skin with the cream(its better if u try to use some brand that are not cosmetic brands )....





First Q is how old are u and of course male or female and which nationality u have?


-The acne treatment depends on what kind of acne u have...we have many differen treatment for therm...


-First Step is avoid sun shine...u can use some protection cream which has the SPF over than 25%...then if u are a smoker have to decrease the number of them....decrease the fat food u take(oily.fast food.chips...)....drink enough water (more than 2 lits a day)....wash ur face with no bacter soap(at least twice a day)...if u are a girl dont use bad brand of make up stuff and wash ur make up as soon as possible(even if u use removal cream ).....if u start any mild sport like areobic or even jogging it will make ur skin better....take good nutrition and vegetable....


-secound we have some locolize solution ...they are antibactrial like erythromycin 1% and ....u can use them once every 2 nights on ur acnes(avoid 2 cm around ur eyes and 2 cm around ur mouth including ur nasolabial lines)....


-third u can use systemic antibiotics like tetracyclin or doxi by the order of ur G.P or dermatologist....


-if non of them work or u have cystic acne with scar u have to use a drug calls Actane its full of Vit A , it has his own order and u just can have it by a dermatolog ...Accutane (or 13-cis retinoic acid), closely related to vitamin A, should be reserved for those with multiple, large, inflamed acne nodules, with evidence of scarring, who have not responded to appropriate combinations of conventional treatments. It may also be used in other situations at the discretion of your physician. This powerful, effective medication also has significant side effects.


its better to visit a dermatologist


-we have some other treatments like Microdermabration(its usefull for black spots),pilling(deep and superficial) for make the acne and the scar of them goes....


its better if u visit a dermatologist.


Good Luck


P.S:proactive is just a comercial brand ...not very usefulI have bad trouble skin. What should I do to clear up the acne?
I totally feel your pain...I have it not only on my face, but my arms, back and chest. I've used Proactiv in the past, however as most things, my body got used to it and stopped working. Mary Kay makes a great line of skin care products. Also, I've recently used MAC cosmetics if you wear make-up. I've found myself breaking out much less and it covers without having to wear much make-up at all.I have bad trouble skin. What should I do to clear up the acne?
Taking birth control really helps (totally serious.) Ortho-Tricyclin (the pill) clears up skin really well.
I have always had bad skin and the only thing that has worked for me is Avon products.


They are called clearskin.


They have been really good in clearing up my acne.
I have acne also, and I find Clearasil products work best.
Some products like Clean %26amp; Clear really works or if i is really really bad there are medications you can take for it. also after exercise wash your face and make sure you wash your face before bed and in the morning. Good luck!
First of all - go to a Dermatologist. The doctor will be able to asses what kind of acne you have.


It may be a hormonal thing, or your diet or genetic.


I suggest in the meantime using the mildest cleanser you can find.


One product I recommend - it cleared the acne from my back - is Master's Miracle line - soap, lotion, gel and something that looks like water, but isn't (like a toner). This stuff is 100% natural, no chemicals. You can't get it in stores - look it up on line.


Also to soothe your skin try mixing the Aveno Bath Soak oatmeal, some vitamin E oil, a little bit of clay (you can use a ready clay mask, or, don't laugh - some pure clay, clean kitty littler) and warm water - work it into a paste and use as a mask. put on a good, thick layer and let it dry fully.


After you wash it off with warm water, your skin will be red, but use a little oil free moisturizer and let it calm down - it will really help. I do that when I get an allergic reaction that makes me break out, or for a prickly heat or when I start breaking out.


It's really worth a try.
Proactiv
Buy some organic hand soap. Wet your face, then scrup it on gently. Wash it off with warm water. then put a bit of ';Natures Cure '; Vanishing cream on the individual blemishes. The handsoap works cuz its a little stronger than face wash, and the organic kind doesn't have any bad chemicals.
I have adult acne. I have to make sure that my face is really clean. After washing, I go over my face with an astringent like Clean %26amp; Clear. Then, I put medication on afterwards. I wash my face at leat three times a day. I wash as soon as I get home because I wear makeup, then once in the morning and before bed.
ANother vote for the Proavtiv. It really, really does work well. 4 peepz of mine (both men and women) use it, and it rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment