Monday, August 23, 2010

I have really bad scars and acne what can i do to make it go away?

everyday i always have some kind of new scar or somthing and there every were my legs arms back my face just all around.





it all started when i got poison ivy and i had it really really really bad and that was a long time ago and i dont think my scars and dark marks and everything are ever going to go away and i dont find myself very atractive and i think that all my scars and stuff are one of the main resons why





and stuff i tryed to use proactive,coco butter,vatimine E, um some other face cleaning stuff cant think of the name and also i'm not very consistant i like start but i dont do it everyday and mabey thats my i'm not getting the exact results i want but idk i cant help itI have really bad scars and acne what can i do to make it go away?
Okay..the first thing is that you have to stop looking at yourself as unattractive and identify your good points.


at the moment i have acne but i have to think that maybe people don't view me the same as what i see myself:)


The best thing is to try a product for a couple of weeks..you really have to be persistent with it otherwise your skin loses out and gets confused if you keep swapping all the time. I went to the doctor about my acne a few weeks ago and was prescribed an antibiotic to kill the germs under my skin. If you have to wear make up take it of as soon as you get home to let your face breathe and keep your hair pinned of your face.Junk food such as chocolate will most likely produce a spot 2-3 days after you have eaten it but you are allowed a treat once in a while:) Remember that although your appearance is different to others we are all beautiful in one way or other..





Gud luck and hope i have given some good advicexxxI have really bad scars and acne what can i do to make it go away?
I had pretty bad acne at one point and I started using this product called Acne Free Terminator 10 and I now never get even a single zit. I use Neutrogenia Oil Free Acne Wash twice a day and I apply the Acne Free creme to my face several times throughout the day. It took about 1.5-2 weeks for my skin to clear up completely and I have never gotten one zit since. You can buy it at Wal Mart for around 5 bucks a tube and I will swear by it.
Sorry, this happened to you.


If you get a wound put peroxide, then rubbing alcohol then newsporine or vaseline and band aid.


I use Bio Oil to get rid of my scars, it works very well.


You can also go to the doctor to scasurgeryry or laser scar surgery, whichever you prefer.
You may be allergic to some specific foods. Try eliminating things one at a time. Helped me to find the ones to avoid. I can't touch any hard candy or drinks with any artificial stuff in it. Saved me.
wow u sound like me. Try putting on scar cream or something like that. I take these new pills for my acne and they work great, go to your doctor for more advice.
i use acne free severe it works don't use rubbing alcohol... it takes the pigment out of your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment